Managing Asbestos in Buildings…
This course provides candidates with the knowledge of how to manage asbestos in their buildings under Regulation 4 of the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 (CAR2012)
- Legislation – Regulation 4: Duty to Manage in The Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012
- Managing your asbestos materials – what are your options
- Commissioning and understanding asbestos surveys
- Management plans
- What is asbestos – properties, uses and risks to health
- Selecting contractors & consultants
- Asbestos removal – plan of works
- Air monitoring and sampling for asbestos
- Waste disposal
How long does the course last?
On completion of the course. Each candidate receives a certificate of attendance, full course notes and additional material.
For more details or to book a course please contact Sarah on 07527 330 520 or email firstname.lastname@example.org